NOTICE OF LEGAL DISCLAIMER GIVEN BY MEDIATION RESOLUTION AND KEVIN SMYTH
1. This website is made available on the basis that, to the extent lawfully permitted, all liability whatsoever for loss or damage arising out of its use is excluded. All information contained on this website is believed to be correct but no liability or responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from reliance on any inaccurate or incomplete information.
2. All links to external websites are provided for your convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement of the content of those websites. No liability or responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising out of the use of any linked websites.
3. Inclusion of or reference to any business or organisation on this website does not constitute a recommendation of their product or service and no liability or responsibility is accepted for faulty or sub-standard goods or services provided by them.
4. No guarantee is given that this website is up to date at the time it is read.
5. No liability or responsibility is accepted for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of material from this website. It is recommended that you check all downloaded material with virus checking software.
6. This website, its design, text, graphics, illustrations and images are, unless otherwise stated, copyright protected with all rights reserved. You may not download, display or print any part of the content, except to your own computer for your personal use, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
7. All brand, product and service names used in this website are, unless otherwise stated, the trademarks, trade names or service marks of the parties to whom they refer. You may not use or re-produce any such trademarks, trade names or service marks without the prior written permission of the owner of such trademarks, trade names or service marks.
8. This website does not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it and no personal information provided to this site is sold, rented or exchanged with third parties. This website does not collect “cookies”.
"Kevin was 'brilliant'. He made me feel so comfortable and I hadn’t expected to. I felt very comfortable going into the mediation. He had spent a lot of time the week before working with me and talking about the issues... he brought gravitas and stopped the whole process from breaking down."
“Kevin was excellent as usual who deals with these disputes extremely well. He is sympathetic to the client and understands that settling the dispute will result in a release of stress and pressure. He facilitated a settlement and closure for everyone. We thought he was very good.”
"Thank you Kevin for your patience and incredible endurance in leading this matter to a positive outcome for all parties."
Thank you for your perseverance, patience and for keeping everyone focused on the desirability of achieving a settlement. We all started poles apart, and this case had the added difficulties of a judgement following the trial which left much to be desired and no final order, which therefore left us all guessing about what the ultimate outcome would have been. That a resolution was reached at all is not only a testament to the mediation process itself, but to your own skill.
Mediation is one of a number of Alternative Dispute Resolution processes which is engaged in by parties to a dispute with the intent that such should be resolved without the need for either to be drawn into litigation or, if they have been already, be the subject of an adjudication at a trialLearn more
Kevin Smyth shall be pleased to provide advice upon what other dispute resolution processes can be provided and which may be suitable. Similarly recommendations can be made as to where appropriate and competent legal advice can be readily obtained.Learn more
About Mediation Resolution
Kevin Smyth is a full-time Commercial Mediator having been trained and accredited as such by CEDR in 1997. He also acts as a Dispute Resolution Advisor.Learn more